It’s earnings season: how are newly public lenders faring?
On today’s episode, Editor in Chief Sarah Wheeler talks with Managing Editor James Kleimann about earnings season and how lenders are faring as refi volume falls. The two also discuss the profitability of title companies and the challenges homebuilders are facing.
Articles related to this episode:
- LoanDepot’s profit in Q4 sinks 91% to $14.7M
- Pulte Group thrived in 2021, but it’s not celebrating
- Old Republic produces third consecutive record-setting year
- MBA’s Mike Fratantoni on measuring mortgage market competition
- Class Valuation continues its acquisition spree
HousingWire Daily examines the most compelling articles reported across HW Media. Each afternoon, we provide our listeners with a deeper look into the stories coming across our newsrooms that are helping Move Markets Forward. Hosted by the HW team and produced by Elissa Branch.