Mortgage LOs get slapped with fines over continuing ed
In today’s episode, Editor in Chief Sarah Wheeler interviews Senior Mortgage Reporter Georgia Kromrei on the week’s hottest stories, including the punishment regulators gave LOs for faking continuing ed credits, new recommendations for Duty to Serve plans for the GSEs, the change in desktop appraisals and more!
- Regulators slap mortgage LOs with fines for skipping class
- Coalition pushes big changes to GSE Duty to Serve proposals
- Desktop appraisal option to start in March
- Mortgage rates have eclipsed 3.5%
- Vishal Garg, CEO of Better.com, is back
HousingWire Daily examines the most compelling articles reported across HW Media. Each afternoon, we provide our listeners with a deeper look into the stories coming across our newsrooms that are helping Move Markets Forward. Hosted by the HW team and produced by Elissa Branch.